Made in Greenwich
Parsnip & Sprouting Green Soup
Just what the doctor ordered! (Recipe by @DemiKicks)
- large knob of butter
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 parsnips
- sprouting greens
- 1 1/2 pints vegetable stock
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
- Full Moon Hot Sauce
- Fresh Bread to serve
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on a low heat, then add the celery, onion and garlic- give a stir then put the lid on the pan to sweat (keep heat low) for about 5 mins.
- Add chopped parsnips and the sprouting greens, add the stock turn the heat up to a boil then back down to simmer (add salt and pepper) add lemon juice.
- When the parsnips are soft take off of the heat and blend.
- Once in bowls add Full Moon Hot Sauce to taste.
We'll be closed for business from the 19th December until the 7th January. Dismiss