Baked Buffalo Wings
These easy to make hot wings are crispy without being fried. They only take about 10 minutes to prepare, but need to be refrigerated for about an hour so the flour coating is firm. You can add more cayenne or use a higher Full Moon to butter ratio if you like them hotter…
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken wings
- 100ml melted butter
- 150ml Full Moon sauce
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with oil.
- Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Arrange the wings on the baking tray, and place in the fridge. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Whisk together the melted butter and Full Moon in a small bowl.
- Dip the wings into the Full Moon mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.